FREE Derma Rollerelumestemcell
This product is only available through a current promotion and will be automatically added to orders that qualify by meeting minimum requirements. Any non-qualifying orders that try to include this item will be cancelled.
Our derma roller specifically:
- .5 mm needle length which is the longest needle length recommended for at-home use
- This needle length is long enough to penetrate the skin to actually see results but not too long that it can cause damage to your skin or require numbing cream
- Stainless steel is more sterile than the often used titanium needles of other derma rollers
- Increases collagen and elastin production for skin repair and renewal, for more youthful skin
- Improves the circulation in your skin
- Reduce the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars
- Combat cellulite and stretch marks
- Can reduce the appearance of large pores
- Diminish the appearance of bags and dark circles under eyes
- Brightens your complexion and evens skin coloring
- Creates opening in the outer layer of the skin so that skincare products can be better absorbed by your skin
How to Use
For best results, use the derma roller a few times a week.
Starting at the bottom of your face, using a properly cleaned derma roller on a freshly cleansed face, roll the derma roller over your facial skin in an upwards motion. You can go over each area a few times before moving on to the next area. Apply 1-2 pumps of the Daily Illuminating Face Serum and your moisturizer immediately after derma rolling and properly clean the derma roller with 70% isopropyl alcohol.
Read a more in-depth explanation on derma rolling here.
See how easy it is to add derma rolling into your skin care routine here.
One handheld derma roller tool contains .5 mm stainless steel needles.
Is derma rolling painful?
No! You may feel the smallest of pricks as the derma roller glides over your skin. The needle length and size should not cause any pain.
How do I derma roll?
Learn how to properly and safely derma roll your skin here.
How often do I replace/repurchase the derma roller?
With frequent use, your derma roller should be replaced every 3-4 months as the needles will dull with use.